Pimples and acne spoil the beauty of your face. While men find a minimal presence of pimples on the face to be appealing, most women do not feel the same way.
Pimples – What, How & Why
Among many reasons, hormone changes in the body leads to acne and pimples to pop up on the skin. Both acne and pimples are related skin problems but they are not the same. The difference between acne and pimples is that acne is a disease and pimples are one of its symptoms. Acne is a condition that affects the skin’s hair follicles and oil glands.
The pores under the skin are connected to glands that make an oily substance known as sebum. The glands and pores are connected by a canal known as a follicle that has a thin hair that grows out to the skin’s surface. When sebum and dead skin cells clump together, they plug the follicle. When bacteria infect this area, they cause inflammation, leading to pimples in acne. So, treating acne will help avoid formation of pimples over the skin.
Acne is hereditary and it becomes unavoidable to children whose parents faced the same problem in their youth. Besides that, there are other reasons why acne surfaces on the skin,
- Hormonal changes – Pimples and Acne are particularly common during puberty because hormone levels fluctuate significantly during this period.
- Improper Hygiene – Oily deposits on the forehead can accumulate on the skin if the face and hair are not properly washed from time to time. This can lead to blockages that prompt acne.
- Cosmetic products – Some cosmetics and skincare products clog the pores and this to breakouts of acne.
- Medication – Medicines sometimes can cause acne as a side effect since they lead to secretion of hormones inside the body. The excess hormones can cause acne and pimples.
There are several treatments available for acne reduction and elimination. Among them the most common method is to go for natural remedies like using turmeric, aloe vera, apple cider vinegar etc directly or by mixing them with regular soaps. But sometimes it becomes tedious to keep up with the routine, because every time they have to be used the ingredients must be fresh and available.
Even if we manage to get our hands on those ingredients the time to whip up the concoction and using it can be so long that people get fed up with them.
What if there is a product that is all natural, that treats pimples and acne and it is available like a regular cosmetic product? The answer is Turmeric soap. Turmeric, as it is widely known is a natural anti-septic and it is also anti-inflammatory. It’s been in use for centuries and the modern world has recently re-discovered its wonderful properties and putting it to good use.
Premium Turmeric Soap (115 g)
Premium Turmeric Soap with activated carbon is the perfect way to avoid skin infections and allergies. Antibacterial properties of turmeric helps to remove and reduce skin imperfections and acne.
Some of the advantages of turmeric are,
- It moisturizes the skin by providing vitamin E
- Activated carbon soap has anti-bacterial properties that help reduce acne and pimples.
- It is anti-inflammatory and it targets the pores and calms the skin. And it can also heal wounds.
- It is also known to reduce scarring.
Along with turmeric a lot of other ingredients can be added to make a super effective product. One such product is the activated carbon turmeric soap. Charcoal has been used in the beauty and medical industries for years. Activated charcoal is known for its ability to absorb and draw out oil from the skin.
Activated charcoal has its own set of benefits with it,
- It can absorb oil and dirt from the pores leaving skin feeling fresh and balanced.
- Aloe Vera Carbon Soap exfoliates the skin removing dead skin cells.
- It reduces pore size and tightens the skin
And it can do a lot more because of its unique properties.
A soap made up of two of the most incredible ingredients as turmeric and activated charcoal can do wonders when it comes to acne and pimple treatment.
- Using activated charcoal turmeric soap regularly can cleanse the skin by removing oil and dirt from it.
- The soap is very effective against other skin problems like blemishes, psoriasis, etc.
- It can be used by anyone with any skin type. Since the main ingredients are natural antiseptics, the skin would not face any harsh reaction when using them.
- Activated charcoal removes toxins and turmeric heal wounds to keep the skin beautiful and healthy. Hence, you can also use turmeric face wash.
Premium Aloe Vera Soap (115 g )
Made with the detoxifying aloe vera extract, the Premium Aloe Vera Soap reduces acne, nourishes and moisturises your skin. It rejuvenates your skin and makes you feel fresh.