Does activated charcoal make hair look black & better?
A question that naturally comes to your mind when you think of the black substance. Although it doesn’t directly impart any colour, it provides a good set of benefits for you to grow dark and dense hair.
So, yes, you can’t replace your hair dye with activated charcoal.
Activated charcoal hair mask is the latest in line of products that use this revolutionary substance as their primary ingredient. We have activated charcoal soaps, face masks, face wash, tooth paste and so on.
The reason it’s gaining popularity is because of its unique set of properties.
Activated charcoal is basically charcoal that’s derived from wood, coal or peat and then heated to very high temperatures. This oxidises the carbon inside the substance and makes them more “active”.
The substance becomes more potent when it comes to cleaning your body. A little amount of this substance added with your regular body care products can do wonders for your beauty maintenance.
The hair mask in general is totally different from your regular conditioners in the sense that it is denser than them and its ingredients are more concentrated.
The activated charcoal hair mask is even better than regular hair masks, wherein it provides the following benefits to your hair.
- It helps remove toxins from your hair. Since activated charcoal is a highly absorptive substance, it collects the dust, smoke and soot that settle on your hair and clings on to them until being washed away
- Activated charcoal is an exfoliant by nature, and it can act as a scrub to remove dead skin cells, giving room for your scalp to breathe.
- Activated charcoal deep cleanses the pores in the skin and absorbs the excess sebum, the secretion on the scalp that moisturizes your skin. The sticky oil that you feel when you caress your hair, yes.
When secreted in excess it flows down your face and you know it feels disturbing. Activated charcoal hair mask can help you control this problem.
- Activated charcoal is very helpful when you need to control or get rid of hair related problems like dandruff, hair breakage, thinning and/or other skin problems like acne, blemishes, etc. The scrubby charcoal takes care of it all.
- Activated charcoal hair masks are suitable for use for all hair textures. You don’t need to check up the container or with your dermatologist if it suits your hair or not.
Oily hair, dry hair, long locks, straightened just last week, you don’t have to worry about them. You can use it when you want.
Activated Carbon Hair Mask
Aloe Vera extracts, Argon oil and Activated Carbon powder in the hair mask are designed to provide a natural remedy for dandruff, oily hair and itchy scalp.
This cleansing hair mask is also a hair moisturizer and conditioner that gives your hair the complete care. Coconut oil and castor oil provi…
Now, when you have a clean scalp and clean hair, there is room for healthy hair to grow, right? The activated charcoal is a non-sticky substance too and it can be washed away easily.
Also, compared to other hair masks and conditioners, the volume of the activated charcoal you need to wash your hair is very low.
Since it is non-sticky it doesn’t leave any residue on your hair or your skin, so naturally, it doesn’t impart its blackness over your hair.
But hey, who needs to colour their hair when you can naturally grow healthy hair?